Terms of Usage
VisualThreat is a leading mobile application security company which provides next generation mobile security services. It presents the related knowledge in an easy-to-understand manner to the security community. The company brings its brainpower from security systems to application risk evaluation that helps customers protect their critical assets and immigration investments from the losses and risks. VisualThreat offers the state-of-the-art evaluation modeling that both enterprises and security agents can use to manage their applications, analyze the portfolio of internal application stores, threat correlations and forensic analysis.
All Rights Reserved
Links To Other Websites
Trademarks, Copyrights And Restrictions
All content on this Web Site, including, but not limited to text, images, graphics, photographs, illustrations, sound, audio clips, video clips, tools, data, software, tags, real estate listings, databases or other lists, products or services provided through or obtained from the Web Site and overall arrangement and look and feel of the Web Site and each web page (“Content”), is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, and/or other intellectual property rights (which are governed by U.S. and worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions, privacy and publicity laws, and communication regulations and statutes), and are owned and controlled by third party content providers, merchants, sponsors and licensors (collectively “Providers”) .
Limitation on Liability
Any uploaded files or data on the website are shared with the understanding that this information may be malicious and should be intended for use by security researchers. The information on the website is provided "AS-IS," "AS AVAILABLE," and all warranties, express or implied, are disclaimed. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed malware infections, data loss or other damages due to your use of the website or any services obtained through the website or to your downloading of any material posted on it. ACCESS AT YOUR OWN RISK!
Collection and use of information
VisualThreat fully respects your right to privacy, and will not collect any personal information about you without your clear permission, apart from information which you voluntarily submit to our website (for example, emails, sample files, MD5 hashes or online contact forms). Any personal information will be treated with the appropriate standards of security and confidentiality. If VisualThreat has your email address, we may contact you to advise our product or service updates.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Compliance
Web Site respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Web Site complies with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) applicable to Internet service providers (17 U.S.C. § 512). If you believe that your work has been copied and has been posted to this Web Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Web Site’s copyright agent the following written information:
• An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
• A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
• A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Web Site; • Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
• A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and,
• A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf. Before sending a notice to Web Site, you should confirm that you are the copyright owner or have rights to the copyright which the DMCA requires.
Your Representations And Warranties
Interruptions In Service
The Web Site and access to the Content of the Web Site may from time-to-time be unavailable to you or users of Your Web Site, whether because of technical failures or interruptions, intentional downtime for service or changes to the Web Site, or otherwise. You agree that Web Site shall have no liability of any nature to you or any third party for any modifications to the Web Site, and any interruption or unavailability of access to the Web Site or its Content.
Changes to this policy
Please note that VisualThreat may change this policy from time to time. Any amended policy terms will be posted to the website.
Your Usage of Our Services
• To use the Services only for lawful purposes, in a manner which is not expressly prohibited by these Terms, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights or interests of VisualThreat or third parties.
• To abstain from any activity that could damage, overload, harm or impede the normal functioning of the Services. Similarly, and in accordance with applicable legislation, you will refrain from illicitly or fraudulently obtaining or using.
• You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our Website for any reconstruction of any lost data.
• NOT to submit to VisualThreat any file that contains personal, confidential or sensitive data.
When you register with the Web Site, you agree to: (a) provide true, accurate and complete information and (b) promptly update the registration information as needed to maintain its accuracy and completeness. Web Site reserves the right to suspend or terminate your registration and use of the Web Site if it suspects or deems in its sole discretion that you have provide false, misleading, inaccurate or incomplete information.
NO WARRANTIES; EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY